SUMMARY OF SANITARY INDICATIONS FOR SUKKOT AND SIMHAT TORAH- Central Consistory (Consistoire central israélite de France)
* Have no fever, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell, muscle aches, cough, or breathing difficulties.
* Presence strongly discouraged for the elderly and people with chronic diseases.
* No children under 11 years of age.
* Hand washing at all times.
* No kissing or shaking hands.
* Minimum physical distance of 1 seat out of 2
OBJECTS OF WORSHIP
* Each believer will use his own belongings: talit, prayer book, loulav and étrog.
* The believers will refrain from touching anything: walls, mezuzot, sifré-torah, hékhal, furniture …
* Hakafot with the members of the Kahal if the number of worshippers allows a distance of 1m.
* Prohibition, except for the family unit, to group together under the same talit.
UNDER THE SOUKA
Halah’ique reminder :
The mitzvah of kiddush and moti under the souka is only obligatory on the first two evenings of the soukot (Friday and Saturday night).
* People with an individual souka will refrain from going to the community souka.
* Only one person does the kiddush and pays all the presents.
* Only remove the mask to eat the moti and put it back on immediately.
* Only people from the same family unit can sit at the same table under the souka.
*No procession of the Sifre Torah among the faithful.
* No collective ascent to the Torah.
* Exceptionally, no sweets.
* No sharing of food or drink.