🔴 SPECIFIC PREVENTIVE MEASURES AGAINST COVID-19 FOR ANDALUSIA
Comes into force on Wednesday 30 September at 8:00 a.m.
- a) No visits or outings will be allowed to users in residential social health centres.
- b) Attendance at vigils will be limited to a maximum of fifteen people in open spaces or ten in closed spaces, whether they are residents or not. Participation in the funeral procession for the burial or farewell for the cremation of the deceased is restricted to a maximum of fifteen people, including relatives and close friends, as well as, where appropriate, the minister of religion or similar person of the respective confession for the practice of the funeral rites of farewell of the deceased.
- c) All the establishments, commercial premises and services open to the public may not exceed fifty percent of the permitted capacity and shall be closed at the legally authorised time, not exceeding 22:00 hours under any circumstances, with the exception of pharmaceutical, medical, veterinary, motor fuel and other establishments considered essential.
- d) Hotel and catering establishments shall limit the capacity to fifty percent, both indoors and outdoors, and consumption at the bar shall not be permitted. The tables or groupings of tables must keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres from the chairs assigned to the other tables or groupings of tables, in order to ensure that the appropriate physical distance of at least 1.5 metres is maintained between the persons seated at different tables or, where appropriate, groupings of tables. The maximum occupancy shall be six persons per table or group of tables and they shall have the legally authorised closing time, which may not exceed 10:00 p.m. under any circumstances, with the exception of home delivery services. These same limitations of capacity and opening hours are applicable to establishments and premises where gaming and betting activities are carried out.
- e) Provision is made for the closure of clubs, gastronomic associations, recreational-cultural associations and clubs, or similar establishments.
- f) In the case of wedding celebrations and other civil and religious ceremonies, the maximum number of participants shall be thirty people, both indoors and outdoors, who shall remain seated.
- g) The opening of public or private markets shall not be permitted.
- h) Sports practice may be carried out in sports facilities, both indoors and outdoors, as long as the maximum capacity of the facility does not exceed fifty percent. Sports practice in groups is limited to a maximum of six people.
- i) In general, and without prejudice to the provisions of the Order of 19 June 2020 on preventive public health measures in the Autonomous Community of Andalusia to deal with the health crisis caused by the coronavirus (COVID-19), once the alarm condition has been overcome, the capacity of the services and facilities is reduced to fifty percent, unless a lower capacity is planned.
- j) Activity is temporarily suspended in public parks and gardens, as well as children’s playgrounds for public use.
- k) Preventive measures in buildings of public use will be reinforced, with sectorizations, flows of people, capacities, etc